Friday, September 30, 2011

Concerts!!!!!

I have been extremely lucky this year to go to some incredible concerts!!! 

The first was Will Hoge/Shinedown...what a great concert!!!



The second was The Soldier Thread/Blue October at Center Stage in Atlanta.  If you've never been to this venue....you should go!  It's very quaint and personal.  There is not a bad seat in the house!  The Soldier Thread was amazing.  The lead singer, a girl, had the most intoxicating voice!  I have grown to love them more and more as I've listened to them.  Blue October was so much better than I imagined they would be...so much more that I am going back to Atl in October to see them again.  I am much more excited this time cause I now own every CD they have ever put out and know every word to every song!  haha
Jess and I on our way to Atl!!

The Soldier Thread










After the concert....wishing they would come back on!!!!

Last night we (Sherry, Brooke, Hayley, and I) went to Pop Evil/Theory of a Dead Man/3 Doors Down at the Memorial Auditorium!  It was also and incredible concert!!!  Pop Evil was hard rock, with a very good looking drummer I might add!  They were very thankful to be the opening act for 2 great bands!  They are an up and coming band that will go far!  Theory of a Dead Man was not what I expected.  They were a little softer the Pop Evil and the lead singer was not what I expected at all!  He was tall and skinny, really skinny with a 60's hairdo!  haha  They put on such a great show...I will be getting more of their music!  3 Doors Down was an incredible show too!!!  They were actually a little harder than I expected too but it made for an even better night!  After every song he would say, Thank you or Thank you my friends!  It was cracking me up and I believe that will be my new line! :)  The lead singer, Brad Arnold, was so sweet.  He took a shirt from a kid in the front row, hung it up for most of the show, signed it, then gave it back.  Then he took a drum stick and gave to a boy that looked to be about 10 in the front row!  I love it when the kids are singled out...warms my heart!  haha  :)


Hayley & I waiting to eat dinner









Unfortunately my phone died before 3 Doors came on so I didnt get any pictures of them.  Hayley took this one and I stole it!  haha

I am so excited to be seeing Blue October again in October....I'll be adding new concert pics in 20 days!!!!  :)  YAY!!!

In closing, I would like to say....Thank you MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment